Monday, May 7, 2007

Today

I took Nathan to London today to go shopping for bedding.
Looking for twin bedding for his new Car Bed that he is getting from Nana and Papa Hymus for his 2nd birthday on thursday.
Anyhow, we went to all these places, liquidation world, winners, linens and things, home outfitters, sears outlet, and lens mills.
And we got nothing but a baseball glove at the first store.
As you can see Nathan loved it so much after all that shopping he fell alseep with it on his hand!
Daddy will be proud!
Oh and after we got back I went to Zellers in St. Thomas and of course I found that I was looking for!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nana Sue is proud of our little baseball player also. I can't wait to go to Nathan's games when he gets a little oler.

Nana Sue

Anonymous said...

Papa Greg is chopping at the bit waiting for Nathan to start playing sports.