Thursday, March 22, 2007

Robeez

Well, I'm not sure your opinion of Robeez or even if you know what they are. But, I have swayed to the other side.
Robeez are leather and suede slippers for kids and very popular with parent. (robeez.com) I was sceptical at first mainly cause they are expensive! I wondered how they could be so good. So, I figured I would to try some out if I found some for less then $20. (Usual cost is $20- 40 for a pair) In the past few days I watched as both of my kids dragged along falling off slippers or asked me over and over to put them back on and Faith even walked along on the side of her foot because the slipper was sliding off. So, yeaterday we went to Winners and there they were for $12. Now, I still was thinking but I can get slippers on clearance at Walmart for $3.
But, after just one day - I am sold! They stay in place! All day even through nap times! They both love then! They don't slip in them and they are washable cause stuff happens!
So here they are! Nate and Faith's new slippers!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

daveandesther said...

They look cute :) Do they sell them in adult sizes? Went for a run in the rain the other day, and thought how perfect my new running jacket would be :) Love you!

Roger & Heather said...

Hey, yes I would like some as well. Since mine are too hot!! Maybe we could start the business when I retire and sell adult slippers. So glad your blog is up again Elisabeth!
love mom

Anonymous said...

I love the slippers. They are great!

Nanna Sue

Janette said...

I LOVED ROBEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so great. Olivia still tries to squeeze her big feet into them lol