Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wednesday

Yesterday was cold and windy! So we went the Early Years Centre. We pretty much had the place to ourselves. My friend was there with her two kids and then just one other child.
Lefty?!
This is the best part for me. They can use all the paints and crafts stuff they want and I don't have to get the mess out at my place! And it is all free!
They love everything there. Although neither of them were really into the story and songs time!
Intense colouring face! Lefty?!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

daveandesther said...

what cute kids!! can't wait to see them in June. They both look like quite the artists :)

Roger & Heather said...

That is so great having an Early Years centre we have one in Belleville as well. You could take the kids on the Friday when you come down while I am in school if you want. See how they are different.
mom

Elisabeth said...

That is a great idea mom.. I think I might just do that... rather then have them trash your house!

Elicia said...

I can't wait to start going to the Early Years Centre here with Emma. Love the no mess at home idea. Even though we are not at that stage yet....my house is still messy.